Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Product Highlight: RLS Quarter-Turn Quick Release Kit

Anyone who owns a Lotus Elise or Exige knows it is a major PITA to remove the undertray and diffuser just to place your car on stands, change the oil, or do any other type of under-car maintanence. Over the course of the last month I have been searching for affordable solution to this, but unfortunately I was not able to find any product that I felt comfortable with reaching 120+ mph on the track.

Yesterday, I stumbled across a Lotus-catered company called Real Light Stuff. Aside from thinking their company logo looked strangley similar to that of Alienware Labtops, I had always thought they made products only for supercharged Lotus cars. For $125 + shipping, they offer this neat 1/4 turn kit for easy of removal of the diffuser and underpanels. I often see these products used on motorcycles. I can't wait to install this product and actually look forward to working on the Exige!!

No comments:

Post a Comment