Monday, July 11, 2011

Down the Cyclone!

Another fun-filled weekend with NCRC at Thunderhill Raceway!

Prior to the event I had done some new upgrades to the Exige. New Lotus Sport Dual Adjustable Ohlin Coilovers, Toyo R888 tires, a corner balance/height adjustment and alignment made for a awesome Saturday. Unfortunately, upon returning to the track on Sunday, I found that my right rear passenger tire was almost flat. We took the tire over to the tire shop at the track and could not find any punctures. We confirmed the valve stem and edges were not leaking with soaped water, so we just pumped it up and let it sit. It gradually lost air over the course of the day, and since I did not want to risk not being able to drive home, I took the girlfriend's E46 M3 out for the day. It definitely was no comparison in terms of light weight and agility, but the linear power out of the turns made up for it! Here is a awesome shot by gotbluemilk.com down the Cyclone!

No comments:

Post a Comment